Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Mini Cherish Book Using Always Stamp Set and Pretty Petals Background

Oh I am love'n this stamp set!
OK so I really have to do new designs with this stamp set, I think I am going to change the challenge to The Stamp Set a Month Challenge! I keep coming up with new things to do for this design and stamp set. I am love'n it. How cute is this little Mini Cherish Book, I must admit the idea came from one of my stamping friends Karen. At last years Xmas meeting we did a potluck and gift exchange, the kind of exchange where you open the gift show everyone and let the games begin. Well I fell in love with this beautiful note book including pen all made with Stampin Up products. I can't remember who actual had it it ws all a blurr, only that I had to have it. So I stole and in the end won and this is what inspired me to do mine. thanks Karen!


No comments: