Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stamp Set A Week Challenge

OK so I have all these stamp sets and what to do? What a better way then to challenge my self and here it is: "The Stamp Set a Week Challenge". Basically every week I have to create as many designs using one stamp set for a whole week. Here is my first challenge:

Challenge #1 "Always Stamp Set" Spring and Summer 2008
Here is my first card. It is a over sized card that I did for one of my co-workers who was leaving. There are two flaps that fold in and a build a brad holds it closed. All Stampin' Up products were used for this card.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Sooo pretty! I *love* the colours. That chocolate brown is wonderful. I really want that set and don't know how I'm going to resist if you're posting cards like this for a whole week!