Monday, June 22, 2009

Life - Papertrey Ink and Lisa Johnson from Poppy Paperie

Better Late Than Never


One of my favorite blogs to get great design ideas and inspiration from is Poppy Paperie by Lisa Johnson. Lisa who designs for Marvy Uchida, Hampton Art Stamps, and my favorite Papertrey Ink came up with this fabulous design using her own stamp set Life for a travel tumbler.



Yes, it is true I do buy stamps from other companies than just Stampin' Up!

I am giving these gifts to my Mother and sister-in-law today for Mother's Day, yes I am late, but I couldn't design this without the stamp set which had been on back order. Anyway this is a super easy project that puts the WOW in wonderful.

I bought my tumblers at Starbucks, which they always seem to have in stock so why not try one yourself.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

**Nancy** said...

Great idea!! I'll have to give this a try!!