Sunday, July 5, 2009

What's New In 2009 - 2010 Idea Book and 2009 - 2010 Idea Book and Catalgue

Week 1 Featured Stamp Set is - Razzle Dassle - Item # 116714 $24.95 CAN





Over the next couple of months I am going to feature once a week a new stamp set from the 2009 - 2010 Idea Book and Catalogue

So far I have done a few projects with this set here. I simple love the Scandinavian feel that it has, the flirty dancing petals and leaves. There are so many things that you can do with it, from colouring with markers**, to raised embossing, to one colour stamping or be darling an only use a few buds who says you have to use the whole image? Remember one of my tricks is to not just look at the stamp as a whole but what you can do with portions, masking your images is so much fun!

Today I have created a card using this stamp set, DSP paper and Poka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Soft Suede. I hand coloured the stamp using markers**. I also used my Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Card, Floral Flourish
here.

NOTE: Also featured here is the new DSP* Razzleberry Lemonade Item # 115675 $13.25 and 1/2 " Poka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Item # 115612 Soft Suede $14.95.

*DSP = Designer Series Paper

** did you know for the first time ever all of the new In Colours are also available as a Stampin Write Markers 6 pkg Item # 116329.


Here is the card I created





2 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!

Karen said...

This card is so gorgeous it needs a warning! I almost fell out of my chair and hit my head. I am in awe... This is beautiful! I love the way all the different elements come together - you are the best!