Friday, January 29, 2010

More Sneak Peeks No. 1

Wedding Invitation Design No. 1

I keep having a hard time figuring out which of these Invitations is my favorite. I mean I love the colours and the shapes of this one, who would have thought using Circle Circus for a wedding invitation. But it works, what do you think?


The count down is on for my first Demonstrator Workshop and I am very excited, I hope for those who are attending and for those who can't make it but have ordered the To-Go Kit are too.

Though the class is now full I am still taking orders for the To-Go Kit, with shipping week of the 22 of February. Order yours today!

E-mail me your order today here.

Favour Box

Place Card


Thank You Card


RSVP/Other Wedding Events/Directions-Map


Table No.



Program/Ceremony

Save-the-Date

Menu

No comments: