Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Medallion Wedding Guest Book

Customized Wedding Guest Books

I remember when I got married I had such a difficult time finding a guest book that wasn't well your traditional looking. It is amazing that on the market then they didn't have much to choose from. So of course I had to do my own and frankly if I had the tools available to me today then I would have done a much better job.

Over the next month I am going to do guest book designs for some of the wedding invitations that I have done. I will focus on the ones that I have done for my workshop first and then some of the others, let me know if there is a particular one that you would like to see.

With this I will be doing a Blog Give away to those who have purchased the To-Go-Kit and one for those who attended my workshop.

Here is my first guest book using the Medallion Stamp which was featured in the issue Aug 2009 Stampin Success see here.

Front of Book


Interior first welcome page



Guest Pages Top

Guest Pages Bottom Thank you!




1 comment:

britcanadagal said...

My fav is Kim & Nick's wedding... I love the pink & chocolate combo and the cherry blossoms. Oh! and I also love the Chocolate & Baja Breeze one too ;} I love them all Jo-Ann