Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The won.der [wuhn-der] - Of Nature...

won.der [wuhn-der] - verb (used without object) to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe; marvel (often fol. by at):

Nature is amazing. I often wonder how each little thing on earth was created how each has purpose whether big or small. How is it an ant can carry a leaf 25 times its size, or how a bee can create a honeycomb of perfection. Why even our little birds growing so quickly in there little nest are almost ready to fly and it hasn't even been a month. How they learn to fly without any real lessons?

I love everything about nature and when I saw this line of paper, stamps and rub-ons I fell in love and had to get it. Even better I love the fact that Stampin' Up products work so well with other products. Its just another reason why I use Stampin' Up products, they interchange with so many other products you just can't go wrong.

For this project I matched Early Espresso textured card stock, satin ribbon and inks along with our Antique Brads and came up with this fantastic layout.




No comments: