Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a Quick Post Today

Happy Friday,

Sorry I haven't posted much this week, work has been very busy and I haven't had much "creative home time". This weekend though I am going to a 12 hour crop in the county of Beckwith. This will be the second 12 hour crop I have attended but funny unlike most I never make it to 12 hours. LOL!

Anyway this weekend I am working on a few projects that I plan on getting into the "can" basically finished so I can post next week. Look for some great 3D WOW projects that I hope you will simple love, cards and possibly a Simply Adorned designs to get you in the gift giving mood.

For those of you who know me moving to this house has been the best things next to my wonderful husband, but with this move came our wonderful neighbours Lee-Anne and Gary. Such kindred spirits, I truly feel we were meant to meet. Lee-Anne I like to say is my addictive twin, there is so much we both like that sometimes it is very scary how similar we are.

Today's post is an Anniversary card I did for them to help celebrated their 20th Anniversary, yes twenty, hard to believe. The love that they share is something very rare and this card says it all for me about them.

Happy Anniversary Lee-Anne and Gary you are such a wonderful couple!



Two cups of hot tea, shared on a bench two people in love...

No comments: