Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday My Friend

Springs Right Around the Corner with Springtime Vintage

I am little late in posting this but I love it so that I just had to share.

I made this birthday card for my good friend Yvonne using Stampin' Ups designer series paper Springtime Vintage from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.


I have know Yvonne for 20 years now, over those twenty years I have grown to love her like a sister. Through the years I have seen her children born and have watched them turn into these absolutely lovely women. Something she and her husband Bob can be so proud of. Not only are their girls beautiful on the outside but on the inside is there true beauty. She has allowed me to love them like my own, be their friend and share in their lives. She is a fabulous wife, I am sure her husband can attest to that. She is a wonderful mother, sister, daughter and friend she is the kind of person you would want in your life. She would do anything for you.

Happy Birthday my Friend you hold a special place in my heart, just wanted you to know.


Card open held with Adornments Vintage Flower Baja Breeze.




Card open allowing for a message.




Side view of card held open with Adornments Vintage Flower Baja Breeze



No comments: