Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a Tease of What to Come Wedding Workshop 2011

Well Saturdays workshop is getting closer and I am so excited for those ladies who are attending. For those who can't just a reminder that I am offering the PDF To-Go and you won't be disappointed. See a here for quick peak of what the book will look like.

Want to know more about the workshop see here.

Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 1 check it out here.
Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 2 check it out
here.
Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 3 check it out
here.

Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 4 check it out here 

All that said here is a sneak peak as to what the ladies will be creating:

Sneak Peak No. 2 - Love Letter Wedding Invitation
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Basic Grey




Sneak Peak No. 4 - Ornate Blossom Wedding Invitation
Stamp Set: Ornate Blossom, Friends Never Fade
Ink: Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight


2 comments:

Karen said...

Stunning designs! Is today your big workshop day? Your ladies are in for a real treat. You are such a wonderful hostess, and your creative inspiration on top of that - matchless! Have a great time.
I miss you too!!!!

crapcatcher said...

I just stumbled onto your website, and I am speachless. I do not think I have ever come across such beautiful cards, invitations, and creations in my life. WOW! You are so talented. I love your work!