Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dunnet Head Scotland - Using the Open Sea

I love Scotland and I miss it terribly, today's post is using Stampin' Up's The Open Sea stamp set which I absolutely love and Rough Type.

Dunnet Head is the most northerly point of mainland Britain. Dunnet head lighthouse was built in 1831 by Robert Stevenson, grandfather of the author Robert Louis Stevenson. The stone used to create this beautiful lighthouse and its surrounding walls was taken by horse and cart 3.2 km overland from Brough Harbour.

The cliffs as you can see are high and the view is never ending sea, the wind was cool and fresh such a beautiful place to visit.

Dunnet Head Scotland

Close up using Petite Pennants Punch
and Rough Type
I love to stamp on my photos, I find it gives them a
more aged look and I love that look.

Tag made of linen material which I stamped on using The Open Sea stamp set 
and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink added a mini tag with the date and
year and key to round up the look

No comments: