Monday, September 12, 2011

Canadian Wedding Invitation Swap

Canadian Wedding Invitation Swap


Fablous Florets Wedding Invitation using
MDS (My Digital Studio) from Stampin' Up!


It has been awhile since I have designed a wedding invitation but I think I am back into it and joined along with 10 other lovely ladies the Canadian Wedding Invitaion Swap. Bascially you design a wedding invtiation, with RSVP, directions and other events card. We also were allowed to use MDS (My Digtial Studio which is fantastic and exactly what I did.

For my invitation I used the Stamp Set Fabulous Florets, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock for the ink I used Early Espresso, Baja Breeze all in RGB colours. I also included a sheet of vellum card stock printed with the Fabulous Florets amd with the following words...

love can not be measured by days but by moments...

I love the details that can be added so that each design is unique.


Interior showing the details vellum cover, invitation and
RSVP, Directions and Other Events Card

Close up showing mroe of the details

No comments: