Monday, September 19, 2011

Somedays I Think My Studio is a Store

I swear, my studio could easily be a store I am always picking up things that I have good intentions of doing and then put it away and forget. Should I complain, probably not but really, I could be locked in here for a year and not need anything, OK well maybe tape, but that's all. LOL

Today's project is something that I have wanted to do for awhile but just never got around too. Maybe I felt it was overwhelming maybe I just couldn't think of what to do but once I got going it was so much fun. To solve the overwhelming idea I viewed each section as a card using the same materials but each one but laying them out different. Plus by making three pictures and the others like cards I think it worked.

Another thing I did was stamp on the photos and framed them with card stock and sanding down the sides. I also created the flower using sheer ribbon material and a special button given to me by my friend Stacey. She had several buttons gathered over the years, this particular one was my favorite and because she had a couple I didn't feel to bad taking!

The other thing I love were the pictures it's hard to believe that eight years has gone by since we got married, and the youngest is going to be 11 soon. And of course my Mom and Dad looking so proud. It was such a good day.

Thanks for dropping by!







No comments: