Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starbucks Mini Album - With a Shot of Fun

I am not sure exactly where I saw or got this idea but it is the cutest little mini album I  have ever done. All it took was a quick call to our one and only Starbucks explaining what I wanted to do and not only did they give me cup(s) but they gave me bags, tissue and sleeves. I love living in a small town.

For this project I used all stamping up products from the NEW Holiday Mini Catalogue and a few items from the Idea Book and Catalogue 201-12.

Mini Album with Inserts

Supplies:

Don't be scared by the list of supplies you can do anything you want this is just what I used to create my version of the album. 
  • Any size clean Starbucks Xmas cup and a sleeve and bag if possible.
  • 3 pieces of card stock, plus the bag for the interior (Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Garden Green) Very Vanilla card stock
  • Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper
  • 3/8 Quilted Satin ribbon
  • Stitched Felt
  • Mini Jingle Bells Stitched Stocking Stamp Set
  • Stocking Builder Punch
  • Dazzling Details
  • Winter Post Stamp Set
  • Tags til Christmas Stamp Set
  • Contempo Christmas Stamp Set
  • Sweet Season Stamp Set
  • Welcome Christmas Stamp Set
  • Bells and Boughs Stamp Set
  • First Edition Specialty Paper
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • Eyelet Boarder Punch
  • Basic Rhinestones Jewels
  • Crochet Trim Chantilly
  • Antique Brads
  • Number It Stamp Set
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder Punch
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Crimper
  • Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Lace Ribbon Border Punch
  • Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
  • Brads
  • Bakers Twine Cherry Cobbler / White
  • Contempo Wheel
  • Creative Elements Stamp Set

Stitched Felt Winter Wishes with Mini Jingle Bells
from the Holiday Mini Catalogue

Close-up showing the detail on the sleeve front

Showing close-up of the sleeve


All the inserts together tied and held with a
Antique brad and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.


Interior of insert one showing music lyrics.


Insert two so cute using Stitched Stockings and
Stocking Builder Punch


Interior of inert two using Winter Wishes stitched
felt and Number It Stamp Set 

Back of insert two little pocket with tag


Insert three using the paper bag
from Starbucks, love it!

Interior of insert three so cute!

Insert four using ribbon from I think it was
last years Christmas mini but you could really
use anything I liked the texture of this material.

Interior of insert four, you don't always have
to use a Christmas stamp set for this one I used the
Creative Elements Stamp Set from
the Idea Book and Catalogue

Everything together cover
and inserts so cute!


4 comments:

shell36 said...

I love the mini album are you going to do a tutorial on this? I would love to buy it.Michelle

pnkgeeni said...

OMG I love Starbucks! This album is amazing I may have to steal the idea. I've saved a bunch of the sleeves from Starbucks to make an album with but never got round to it. Loving your blog.

Susan said...

OMGOSH....luv these; is there a tutorial in the works? I'd luv to purchase 1 [pleeezzzee & thanks]

Taylor said...

I love this idea too - amazing!

BUT I am confused as to how it is put together, any photos of it in the "making" stages to expand on this would also be great!