Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Reflections


Kristy and Matt - August 27, 2011 - Caledon, Ontario


Jo-Ann,


Matt and I are so incredibly grateful to you for providing all of our wedding stationary. We've received countless compliments on the programs, invitations, table cards, and menus. We are amazed by your creativity, attention to detail, and ability to capture exactly what we had in mind. To top it all off, you are the most lovely person and an absolute gem to deal with. We would recommend you in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for helping to make our big day so special.
All our gratitude,
Kristy and Matt Cane
I have done a lot of weddings over the years, and everyone of them leaves my heart full of love but I have to admit Kristy and Matt and there family(s) love for each other is addictive. Looking at the many wonderful photos of the celebrations up to the event and the wedding leave one with a "I would so love to be part of this family" feeling and frankly I think they would welcome anyone with open arms.

Kristy was referred to me by her aunt who I happened to know through my Stampin' Up family, another family that I love so much. She simple loves her niece and wanted to do something special for her. From the moment Kristy and I spoke I knew that this was going to be a special couple, and I wasn't wrong, they are amazing!

The following are a few pics that I felt best reflected their love and some of why these two have a special place in my heart.

Addictive Joy and Love, the Happy Couple!
Wedding Programs
Wedding Place Cards

Close-up of Wedding Program

Wedding Favour with Thank You Card

History of LOVE
The beginning of their lives together.

Thank you Kristy and Matt for allowing me be a part of such a wonderful day!

sincerely,

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

pnkgeeni said...

That's so wonderful. You really are a wonderful and caring person JoAnn.