Monday, August 27, 2012

DVD Xmas Card Workshop



It is hard to believe but yes I am starting my holiday workshops early for once. This years Stampin Up Holiday Catalogue is packed full of wonderful ideas and products. One of my favourites is Owl Occasions (item: 128003 clear stamps), page 13. I am so in love with this stamp set it that little owl is so cute and all the different pieces make it very versatile for all occasions. 

This workshop has everything you need, including this cute DVD case to hold your cards in plus 4 designer Xmas cards so cute you just might not want to use them.


When: Wednesday September 5, 2012
Time: 7 - 9 pm
Location: 144 Patterson Cres., Carleton Place, Ontario
Cost: $25.00 or FREE with a $50.00 order.

Questions e-mail me at workshop@studionoeight,com

Space is Limited!


No comments: