Sunday, August 26, 2012

Your Kindness Means So Much

Thank you for Your Kindness...



Over the past 6 months I have received so much kindness from people as I embraced what was to be one of my hardest journeys. I can never repay these people, some of who are complete strangers that I have never met, yet they have been part of this journey with me. All of you who sent cards, prayers and hugs across the miles I thank you. 

For this card I choose the stamp set Papaya Collage I love everything about this set and it will be one of my never part with stamp sets.

For this card you will need:

Papaya Collage Stamp Set
From My Heart Stamp Set  
Flourish Designer Frames from the Holiday Catalogue
1/8 Mini Brads
Fancy Fan Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Labels Collection Framelits Dies



Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Stunning card! This one should seriously be in the catalogue!