Friday, September 6, 2013

FLASHBACK FRIDAYS - There is No End to the Adventures of Madison






Have you every had an idea that you absolutely had to do to the point that you stayed up until 1 a.m. working on then go to bed and dream about it and come up with a great idea. Then you wake up thinking about it and how fantastic its going to look and force yourself to stay in bed because 4:30 a.m. is to early to get up on your day off? Well that was me today. The following page was inspired by a little girl that is close to my heart. When I got married Madison was my flower girl well basically she did what she wanted why I think she even pulled on Father Paul's robes during the ceremony but who cared she was so adorable in her little dress hard to believe after 7 years how much she has grown into the bright and lovable little girl.

For this project I only used Stampin' Up card stock Bashful Blue and of course Early Espresso the other products I cannot mention as part of my agreement as a Demonstrator. But if you would like to know just send me an e-mail I would be more than happy to give you my recipe.



Madison's Page Full of Fun and Spunk Just Like Her




In her 9 years of age Madison loves and has done many things. She is a beautiful singer and dancer, loves to ski and compete down hill, she loves to fish and cook. Why she even has her own cooking show on YouTube. I think by the time Madison is a young adult she will have accomplished and done things that we could only hope to do in our life time. She has a beautiful smile and laugh that will warm that special place in your heart.




Close-up of the picture pocket

"There is no end to the adventures we can have
if only we seek them with our eyes open."





Picture Pocket Open to the Left



Picture Pocket Open to the Right

2 comments:

yvonne said...

Madison loves what you've done. You made her have a BIG smile.

yvonne said...

thank you jojo love madison